“Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.”
– Laura Ingalls Wilder
The doors are open to let the fresh air in and the sun is shining…it’s a new day!
Good afternoon, everyone! Maggie here again – this week has been my first full week trying to get back to a somewhat “normal” routine. There were times I didn’t even know what day of the week it was!
It definitely took a few days to get back on track but now that I’m here, boy does it feel great! Spending time in both carpet showrooms and seeing my co-workers or customers has brought me back to life. For those of you who don’t know me, I am a social butterfly so I love chit chatting with anyone who comes in 🙂
The NEW Carpet Workroom is back open for business! Hours of operation will remain the same but there are a few updates we wanted you to be aware of as we get back to some semblance of normalcy. Here’s what you need to know:
- In order to avoid crowding in our carpet showrooms, we are going to require appointments for the first time. If you’d like to schedule a visit, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a block of time on the calendar. If you arrive without an appointment, we’ll just have to make sure there is ample space in the showroom to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
- When you visit our Needham carpet showroom, please stop into our new reception area first before proceeding to the actual showroom. This is the grey building with green awning in the front of our property. Here, we will collect your information and assess the details of your project. Once we get you set up into our system, we’ll connect you with a dedicated project manager who will guide you through our process and connect you with the perfect material for your project!
- While visiting Avon, our process will be the same. You just need to enter the office first to get started.
- Masks are required to enter one of our carpet showrooms. We will also have hand sanitizer available in all entries and exits.
- As we continue to build out our digital offering on our online store, we will continue to offer the same “shop from home” process that we’ve implemented during the stay at home order. If you feel more comfortable shopping this way, email email@example.com for more information.
- We will continue to use social distancing in our stores and on job sites. We can offer contactless delivery as well as curbside pickups.
Our team is working extremely hard to make sure everyone is as safe as possible. We want to continue to bring creativity and warmth into your home. As a small family business, it is our honor to do business with you so please reach out for anything! Hope to see you soon.