Decorating With Geometrics
Geometrics. The word that made me cringe from elementary school up until high school. But now, I get giddy when customers chose any product that has geometrics! Geometric patterns add just enough eye-catching funk without making your head spin. Have you ever asked yourself, “Where do I begin decorating with geometrics”? Here are 5 ways to “shape” up your home with geometric patterns. Hopefully these tips should help!
- Wallpaper: For a retro look, use geometrics as wallpaper. Don’t overwhelm the room with bright colors, try a creamy color or anything in the yellow family.
- Upholstery: If you want your furniture to have a geometric pattern, use both dark and light colors.
- Pillows: It’s simple, pillows give off a laid-back vibe, even with a unique geometric pattern.
- Mirrors: I love this one. Having geometric shaped mirrors are playful and chic.
- Carpet/Rugs: MY FAVORITE! I love geometric carpets or rugs. They are the the foundation of a room. After you pick out that part, your entire place comes together.