Collaboration with 98.5 The Sports Hub
When 98.5 The Sports Hub needed a flooring facelift, they called us. Why is that? Because we are the premier carpet, rug, and hard flooring dealer in the United States. What makes us the best?
- We are a close team of family and friends that have committed to the power of community. We believe in reciprocity which means that we feel as if what we give to others will be returned in kind. We approach every project this way which guarantees you’ll be getting the best possible service from inquiry to install.
- All of our installers are at the peak of their trade. We carry the highest certifications and pursue rigorous training to ensure that we are the best at what we do. We are true craftsmen when it comes to carpet, rugs, and hard flooring.
- We are the only company in the game that offers guidance from inquiry to install. Some of our competitors will sell you the carpet and leave you hanging. Others will install it for you but don’t have the ability to make purchases. We do it all, and because we do, we’re able to offer a more efficient process when it comes to time and money. Some other services we offer include carpet/rug/upholstery cleaning, fiber protection, repairs, alterations, installations, fabrications, and design consultation.
- We offer several ways to shop:
- Make an appointment to visit one of our showrooms in either Needham or Avon. We are located in Massachusetts but look for any opportunity to travel. We service all of New England and beyond! If you’d like to view our collection in person, please email email@example.com
- If you prefer to shop virtually, we can do that to! Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form. We’ll send you some resources to get a sense of your style and request some photos of the space(s) you wish to have done. A dedicated project manager will contact you within 24 hours to help you get started on your project. If you wish to see samples, we are able to send complimentary swatches through the mail directly to your home!
- If you’re completely stuck in your decision making process, don’t fret! We offer in home design consultations to help connect you with the right material for your project. To schedule an appointment or talk to a project manager on the phone, please email email@example.com.
- Each of our showroom and all of our installers are now well suited to safely interact with the public. We are closely following local and federal guidelines to ensure that we are operating in the most responsible manner possible. We are requiring appointments showroom visits so we can socially distance. All of our staff are required to wear masks in our stores and in your homes. By nature of what we do, we won’t need to get too close or touch many surfaces in your home.
Still not convinced? Make sure to follow along on this Blog and Instagram to see the progress photos on this project. We are going to be installing a combination of LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) and carpet tiles in the common areas of the Beasley Media studios in Dorchester. We have also selected a complimentary broadloom carpet to install a runner on the stairs. I worked with Jim and Mary on the material selection in an effort to modernize these particular areas for guests visiting the building. The project is slated to start later on in July and we plan on regularly updating with photos and information about the process. We can’t wait to transform this space!