The color red, in any shade, draws attention. When it comes to rugs, whether solid or patterned, red definitely stands out. If you’re looking for a way to become even more festive this season, adding a red rug is the perfect way to do so! Red can make a room richer, more playful, or even classier, depending on how you use it. Here are some useful hints and tricks for you.
- If you have a dark interior, add a lively red rug to create a bold pop of color
- Grey furniture provides a fitting contrast against a red rug
- Try mixing patterns, such as floral or leopard, to maximize a stylish room. Do not just mix patterns but color schemes too!
- Geometrics and vibrant red creates a funky look
- Red and cream rugs can make a room appear more comfortable, along with wine-color and gold. Look for vintage pieces to pair with these colors.
- Have a fire place? Wooly orange and red rug creates a fiery and colorful room!