Thank you for considering The Carpet Workroom for your carpet or rug project. It is our goal to work with you to provide the highest quality products and services at the lowest possible price. When materials are purchased through The Carpet Workroom you are investing in a family business that guarantees its best effort in all projects, big or small. Every unique project has its own unique process that we will approach together as a team. We are in this together.
That said, we do offer some guarantees for the products that we sell and the services we offer:
Broadloom Carpet Warranties:
- We stand by each manufacturer that we choose to carry in our store. Every one has its own list of warranties for the products that they offer. All of this information will be made available during the sales process. Because we cannot control the quality of the materials that are purchased through The Carpet Workroom, we cannot offer additional warranties on top of what is offered by the manufacturer.
- What we can guarantee is that if there are any manufacturer defects or imperfections with the materials purchased through The Carpet Workroom, we will work quickly and arduously with you through the claims process.
Area Rugs & Runners Warranties:
- If your project requires the fabrication of raw materials purchased from the mill, we guarantee the craftsmanship will meet your standards. If it does not, we will do our best to rectify the issue in a timely manner.
- We guarantee our installation for the reasonable life of the carpet. These materials do have a shelf life that could range from 2 to 15 years based on the type of material that you have purchased. Each unique product in each unique setting will react differently. Environmental factors, including but not limited to – pets, children, vacuums, moisture, chemicals (road salt & sand), etc – could all lead to the accelerated wear of your material. Therefore, each individual complaint will be handled uniquely.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of services provided, we will come back to address the issue free of charge and in a timely manner so long as it is determined that the issue falls under “reasonable wear”.
- If your issue is determined to have been caused by one of the environmental factors listed above, we will offer our repair services at a discounted rate.
What to do if an issue occurs:
- Please email us a photo of the issue to email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, address, and any other details that will be helpful. If you are unable to do so, please call the main office to inform us of the issue you are facing. That number is (888) 388-9238 ext 1. From there, someone will respond to help determine the best course of action to address the issue.
For more information about DIY carpet cleaning techniques, please click here.