3 Things To Know Before Visiting The Carpet Workroom
Before you check us out, here are the 3 things to know before visiting The Carpet Workroom. Hopefully these will help you make the most out of your trip!
1. We offer three different types of work:
- Carpet Remnant: This is the best option if you want the highest quality product at the lowest possible price. Our unique collection of woven/tufted wool, nylon, and other natural broadloom carpet remnants is frequently updated and always impressive. These high-end, luxury materials typically sell for backbreaking prices, but as remnants, you can get them for a fraction of the retail cost! These materials are first quality and almost always come directly from the mill. Each quarter, as manufacturers look to shed unwanted inventory, they make their roll ends available as remnants. They offer them at a significant discount, and look for outlets like us to pass on those discounts. We purchase large packages at least once a month, but don’t always have control of the sizes or patterns that become available. If you are flexible in your vision, this is your best option. Can’t make it in to our store? No worries, we now have an online store!
- Broadloom Carpet: If you are in need of a specific pattern/color, or restricted by size than this is the option for you. We have access to all the major carpet mills in America and beyond. Whether you want wool, sisal, nylon, or polyester we will help you find the right product. For a list of manufacturers we work with, please visit our Carpet Sales page.
- Bring Your Own: If you can’t find the right material with us for the right price, we will be happy to offer all the same services as if you purchased them with us. We have the ability to rebind and resize whatever you bring to us.
2. No job is too large or small and we are willing to travel all over New England. We specialize in:
- Wall-to-wall Carpet Installation
- Custom Residential Stair Runners and Rugs
- Commercial Broadloom Carpet Installation
- Carpet Tile Installation
3. Our favorite color is green. Our goal at The Carpet Workroom is to divert all of our recyclable waste from landfills and other potentially damaging outlets such as carpet as alternative fuel while educating our customers about the process. We are also very knowledgeable on most all natural products for both your home and body. Please email maggie.lovetere@thecarpetworkroom with any questions!