- Wool carpet is ideal for installation which reduces heat loss in your home.
- Wool rugs are naturally 30% more stain-resistant than the best synthetic fibers.
- Wool carpets are made from sheep from all over the world including Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Because they are organic, recycled wool rugs are used to line compost bins.
- You can spot clean wool carpet by using household products like diluted white vinegar.
- Because of the rising price of petroleum used to make synthetic materials, wool carpets and rugs are actually becoming more affordable
27 March 2013
Wool Carpet Facts
March 27, 2013 By