- Wool carpet is ideal for installation which reduces heat loss in your home.
- Wool rugs are naturally 30% more stain-resistant than the best synthetic fibers.
- Wool carpets are made from sheep from all over the world including Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Because they are organic, recycled wool rugs are used to line compost bins.
- You can spot clean wool carpet by using household products like diluted white vinegar.
- Because of the rising price of petroleum used to make synthetic materials, wool carpets and rugs are actually becoming more affordable
27 March 2013
Wool Carpet Facts
posted by Leave a Comment