The Carpet Workroom is now offering comprehensive carpet and rug cleaning services. Here is an outline of what we offer. For more information or a custom quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carpet Cleaning: We use the best solutions and equipment to ensure the best possible cleaning of your carpet, rugs, or upholstery. We even offer our “green” cleaning service for those who want to stay natural and environmentally responsible. In home carpet cleaning is priced based on surface area. As a general rule, cleaning amounts to about $1/ft and will vary based on the soil level of your carpet, the amount of furniture in your space, and the distance we’d have to travel to your home. We’ll start by pre-vacuuming your entire space before applying the pre-treatment solution. This will loosen the hold your stain has on your carpet from the inside out. We then use our water extraction machine to separate the soil from the carpet and to collect the dirty solution. Once the extraction is complete, we will turn on our air blowers to help speed the drying process. Once dried, you’ll have the option to add a carpet stain protector for an extra layer of defense. The entire process will take just a few short hours.
- Rug Cleaning: Area rugs are a fantastic substitute for wall to wall carpet and are a perfect compliment to any hard flooring surface. They not only add aesthetic value to your space, but add coziness, comfort, and warmth while allowing you to express yourself creatively. The challenge is that area rugs carry the same stain concerns as wall to wall carpet. In highly trafficked spaces, while you can manage spot stains, we recommend that you have your rugs professionally cleaned once per year. Rug cleaning can be done in a couple of ways; in home or off-site. In home cleaning is the easiest for you, but carries the highest cost. You can save money by bringing the rug to us and by picking it up upon completion. We are also the only company in New England that pairs its cleaning services with rug alterations and rug repairs. We can resize, reshape, and reuse just about anything!
- Carpet Stain Protector: Whether you have your carpet cleaned or not, we highly recommend the application of a carpet stain protector. What we call “Designer’s Choice” will prevent any stain from penetrating the fibers of your carpet or rug for up to a year of application. This service also offers an additional warranty. If a stain develops within a set period of time after application, we’ll come back to remove it free of charge.
- Spot & Spill Warranty – services that include the application of Designer’s Choice Stain Protector will receive a bottle of spot cleaner at the time of service. If something is spilled on your carpet that will not lift with the application of the spotter we will come back and clean the spot. The following are not covered under this warranty; urine, pet accidents, blood, nail polish or mustard. This warranty is valid for 6 months from the time of service in which the protector was last applied.
- Upholstery Cleaning: The same way that your carpets and rugs are soiled with pollutants, so does your furniture. The fabric that covers your furniture is very similar to carpet and rugs and is called upholstery. In fact, the process of cleaning this fabric is almost identical. We’ll use a more delicate machine, but the process is the same. Pricing is based on the amount of time needed to achieve satisfactory cleaning.